Bi-Fold Wallet - El Nido
"El Nido" was actually the only name I could think of for when coming up with names for my designs in this collection because I painted this the night before we went to El Nido in Palawan - the most beautiful beach/island in the world!
- Sustainably-made from abaca plant fiber and organically-treated to make it tear- and water-resistant. Joyfully-made by local artisans in Mindanao.
- It is mightier than an origami paper wallet because it is machine-sewn. 💪🏻 It becomes flexible as you use it. I had mine for 2.5 years and still okay until I decided to use my other designs. 😉
- Design won't bleed when it gets wet.
- Paper wallets are also great when traveling as it is used as a secondary wallet, compact, and lightweight.
- Can hold several bills and up to 6 credit cards
Handmade. Sustainable. Vegan. Fair-traded.