Coin Purse - El Nido
"El Nido" was actually the only name I could think of for when coming up with names for my designs in this collection because I painted this the night before we went to El Nido in Palawan - the most beautiful beach/island in the world!
- A perfect companion for our Paper Wallets, this coin purse is strong enough to hold your loose coins. ☺️
- Sustainably-made from abaca plant fiber and organically-treated to make it tear- and water-resistant. Joyfully-made by local artisans in Mindanao.
- It is mightier than an origami paper wallet because it is machine-sewn. 💪🏻 It becomes flexible as you use it.
- Design won't bleed when it gets wet.
- Paper wallets are also great when traveling as it is used as a secondary wallet, compact, and lightweight.
Handmade. Sustainable. Vegan. Fair-traded.